Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Woman''s Laxative-Bisacodyl Oral.

8/7/2014 9:54:44 PM

Reviewer: chicka d, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
works great, one dose was enough

3/17/2014 5:00:44 AM

Reviewer: czz740, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took two of these tablets around 7pm to deal with a bout of constipation. I have IBS and don't normally take laxatives but I was feeling especially uncomfortable so decided to try these. I would say the product began working in 2-3 hours. Started off as normal bm then turned to several episodes of diarrhea. In my experience, the cramping was very mild and had no nausea or chill/sweats. I thi ... Show Full Comment

3/6/2014 4:55:20 PM

Reviewer: n/a, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I usually don't take the time to right on these reviews but this product did no good for me I think it should be taken off shelves. Lots of pain had to lay in bed all day.

2/20/2014 10:39:06 AM

Reviewer: pedspnp, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
Hadn't had a BM in 3 days so took 2 tablets before bed. Woke up at 6 am with a horrible stomach ache, felt like I was going to vomit. Felt sick for about an hour along with terrible cramping. Finally, I gave myself a suppository which then allowed me to empty myself. However, caused me to feel sick, tired and crampy for the remainder of the day. Awful experience. Consider yourself warned ... Show Full Comment

1/18/2014 12:42:47 PM

Reviewer: diarrhea girl , 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was constipated for a week and I took two laxatives before bed at 10pm. I woke up at 6 am with crazy stomach pains; I thought I was going to throw up. The pains continued all morning and now, I have very liquid diarrhea. DO NOT USE.