Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lorazepam oral.

10/1/2008 6:08:24 PM

Reviewer: SEEKING SANITY, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I KNOW LONGER FEEL ANXIOUS AND CANT BREATH BUT IT ALSO MAKES ME PARINOID AND MORE OF A NERVIOUS RECK THAN BEFORE JUST WITH OUT THE ANXIETY

9/28/2008 5:09:04 PM

Reviewer: shrboots, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It has given me control of my anxious feelings when I take the pill

9/24/2008 3:39:01 PM

Reviewer: Apache27, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started this med but so far it seems to help. I use it only as needed so hopfully there will be no dependance. After my emergenct heart surgery I needed something to help take the edge off my worrying.

9/21/2008 11:22:48 PM

Reviewer: cflachick36, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I would like to get off it,But i am scared too.i have been told i could die.It is so scarey.what if we have a catastrophy and i cant get my med,?i no ,sounds crazy,But i think about those kinds of things,What if i cant find another doctor to prescribe it for me?I would like to stop taking it.but i anm so scared that just any rehab won't treat me properley,I have children to raise,Please help ... Show Full Comment

9/21/2008 2:18:12 PM

Reviewer: KariL23@aol.com, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I began this drug 2 1/2 years ago. I take 1mg daily. I have an optic nerve condition that causes my vision to go crazy. Everything will go purple, or everything I see is wavy. I even have bouts of complete blindness. It's been hard to not panic and this drug has helped with calming me down and slowing my heart rate. I would panic and pass out and that rarely happens anymore. It is very ... Show Full Comment