Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of nystatin oral.

12/17/2009 5:23:09 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    As another person posted I too had to take Cipro n Flagyl for Diverticulitis.The Flagyl was supposed to offset Thrush and the yeast infection I acquired,the monistat took care of the yeast infection but had to go bk. to my Doc for the Nystatin for the thrush,which by the way I had 3 yrs. ago from taking the horrible medicine 'Prednisone'! I had no taste,trouble swallowing n bad headaches,t ... Show Full Comment

10/14/2009 12:25:08 PM

Reviewer: lcat, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I developed thrush on my tongue from using Nicorette Gum after I quit smoking. I admit that I probably overdid it with the gum. I didn't know what was going on. Talk about painful! So I wised up and went to my doctor about a week later. I was first presribed Nystatin Oral Rinse which put the trush in check but did not clear up my problem. After another 10 days I went back to my doctor. Now I ... Show Full Comment

9/26/2009 9:44:54 PM

Reviewer: wassosick, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Immediate results were just what I needed. Taste great too!

8/4/2009 2:58:34 PM

Reviewer: samson01, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    was unable to sleep due to burning(geographic) tongue. while at dentist prescribed nystatin helped for four days for the fungus on the tongue but the burning still exists but not as prevalent.don't know if these are two different ailments.

4/13/2009 7:57:22 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on high doses of antibiotics for many weeks due to an abdominal infection and got thrush from all of them. My doctor prescribed this medicine for me and after two doses I was in the hospital because I could not stop vomiting and I had severe diarrhea every few minutes.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.