Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Spiriva with HandiHaler Inhl.

8/18/2014 3:03:34 PM

Reviewer: smoke, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this for a month. It has improved how deeply I can inhale and I can come off oxygen for longer periods.I can cook,do dishes, work in my yard for awhile.I used to taste the medicine but now I can inhale hard enough to bypass my tongue and get it straight to my lungs.I haven't had any empty capsules ,I open them after I use them to check for residue and it is always there so I gues ... Show Full Comment

2/18/2014 6:51:01 PM

Reviewer: marlenewt, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
constipation, sore tongue,headaches, sore eye

9/2/2013 1:41:05 PM

Reviewer: ray, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was on a program of: 1. ProAir for emergency 2. Evening and morning: QVar 3. Between evening and morning: Atrovent. Kaiser Removed Atrovent and put me on Spiriva. I am begging them to put me back onto Atrovent because I was doing 100% better. I now learn that Atrovent increases length of life of COPD Victims. Spiriva is just not good. I have changed Insurance plans because of Kaiser& ... Show Full Comment

8/23/2013 8:00:18 PM

Reviewer: kay, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
bouts of thrush. Excessive fibrillation. Dry mouth. Swollen gums. Sore throat. Hoarseness.

7/6/2013 6:13:24 PM

Reviewer: Joe S. Jenkins, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
To many of the capsules are empty. With the cost of this med. you should have a better way to QC your product. I depend on it to help my breathing and it lets me down far to often. Please take this into consideration and help those of us who depend on it for a good quality of life.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.