Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Spiriva with HandiHaler Inhl.

10/16/2012 5:35:53 PM

Reviewer: bratwic, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had 3 pills the one month that seem to be empty. Not happy with the cost when you get empty pills and no response from the company.

10/5/2012 7:11:57 AM

Reviewer: txck50, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
My only concern with this drup is the dizziness. I have to remain still for at least 45 minutes. If I try to stand, I weave and lose my balance.

10/16/2011 11:14:15 AM

Reviewer: bazza, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
the treatment is fine , what irks me is the large proportion of empty capsules in a pack !it is quite often that i insert capsule and suk hard on it only to find no powder,and say this happens on average 3/10 capsules-please sort it out.

10/3/2011 11:22:44 AM

Reviewer: billyvig1@yahoo.com, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
My wife and I also experienced empty capsules. I complained and was told that we were not using the Handi-haler correctly?? What could be easier? They said they would get back to me.That was 6 months ago. This drug is too expensive to have nothing in the capsule!

7/2/2011 10:56:18 AM

Reviewer: mamoo, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I really like spiriva. It helps me breath easier, even if I am already having some bronchospasm. I can use it and it will help. But it is quite expensive. And I feel it is wasteful to sell the handihaler in every box. I think it would save money for them and for me if they would offer it without the handihaler. I am sure some people would buy it and use it more if it were cheaper. You don't n ... Show Full Comment