Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Previfem (28) Oral.

3/20/2014 3:51:32 PM

Reviewer: Jet, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 20 years old, and since taking tri previfem I've had basically the same period as ever, 3-4 days and a normal flow. But almost immediately I had strong feelings of depression and my emotions are going haywire. I have also noticed weight gain that isn't too severe (5 lbs maybe), but it's only been two months. I'm stopping these pills asap and getting a different brand.

2/26/2014 10:33:20 AM

Reviewer: anonymous, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am not even 19 years old yet and have only been on this medicine since November and I was diagnosed with pulmonary embolisms (blood clots in BOTH of my LUNGS). The doctor said I could have had a stroke or heart attack if the blood clots moved. Please check around with your options. Some things may be less convenient or less effective but it's not worth risking your life.

2/23/2014 8:37:15 AM

Reviewer: Ducky, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was out on Tri Sprintec back in August. I didn't have too many problems with it, my period was normal, I didn't gain any weight; however, I noticed a difference in my mood. I was getting upset easily which is not normal for me. In December I switched pharmacies and they gave me the generic version which was Tri Previfem. I was on this for 3 months and I have to say it is the worst birth ... Show Full Comment

2/8/2014 10:22:16 AM

Reviewer: Megan12345, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Started taking this pill in August. Ever since I've been bery moody, had severe memory loss, gained 15 pounds, and my vision has become very bad. I always feel like I'm in a dream and don't remember things that I'm doing. I asked my doctor to switch me and they didn't. Very dissatisfied.

1/29/2014 6:53:22 PM

Reviewer: sb, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Caused deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolisms that put me in the hospital for 6 days.