Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Previfem oral.

7/9/2012 9:59:36 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This was my first birth control at a very low dose and I have had no side effects what so ever-which is Good (except I was lookingf forward to my breasts getting a bit bigger). It has been a year now and I have noticed I do still get the normal side effects of my period- slight cramping and slight breast tenderness. I am very dry during sex- but the only thing I have to compare it to is not being ... Show Full Comment

6/11/2012 4:29:23 PM

Reviewer: acsjdt2011, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I Previously was on Sprintec but my insurance switched me to Previfem due to a call back on sprintec. I Have been on Previfem for over 2 months and have been experiencing major mood swings due to high hormones in the pill. Depression has worsened and breast tenderness has increased constantly. i do not recomened using this pill. as of tomorrow ill be off of it.

7/2/2011 2:04:27 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

4/6/2011 12:54:12 AM

3/24/2011 4:23:21 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm still on my first month of Previfem, so I haven't had much exposure yet. I had a prescription for Sprintec but CVS send me home with this instead... I was previously on Yaz which turned me into an emotional train wreck my second month, as well as Lo-estrin which made my cramps unbearable and ruined my sex drive. So far, the only effects have been a rapid expansion of boobs. (None of my ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture