Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ertaczo Top.

4/27/2014 10:23:39 PM

Reviewer: erzacto, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I accidentally mixed it up with my anti-skin cancer cream and every place I put it I suffered sustained loss of feeling and neurological problems. i did not realize my mistake until I noticed the first symptoms which began in my toes.

8/23/2013 2:06:56 PM

Reviewer: Paula Marie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this for angular cheilitis (mouth/lip condition) and was advised by my doctor I should see an improvement in a few days. It's been a full week and the condition is the same as it was. I was given a sample at the time it was prescribed and a $40 coupon - was SHOCKED to see the 'cash' value of this cream was $348. WOW. Thank you for expressing the length of time it too ... Show Full Comment

3/1/2013 6:44:56 PM

Reviewer: chillin, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this by a dermatologist for angular cheilitis and used it on the corners of my mouth. The sides of my lips became inflamed and beet red within 2 days. I was told it "might get worse before getting better." I tried to use it a few more times, but it literally looked like bright red lipstick on the sides of my mouth, and it hurt. I asked the pharmacist for a refund bec ... Show Full Comment

3/23/2012 11:58:53 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

5/12/2011 5:41:57 PM

Reviewer: Tar Heel, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Applied this to fungus on the top and sides of my feet. While at first it seemed to work, the fungus quickly returned as the weather warmed and my feet sweated more. There is no generic available and it's no more effective than generic econazole.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash