Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BuSpar Oral.

2/28/2014 12:41:30 PM

Reviewer: GratefulOne, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on buspar for almost 2 months now, and so far its effects on me have been positive. I can function better, think more clearly, and spend a lot less time worrying about things.

2/26/2014 10:54:18 AM

Reviewer: Postpartum31, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
God awful crap! Made my life hell for weeks, HAD TO STOP TAKING IT, give me muscle spasms and Bad insomnia! Never would I tell someone try is med.

1/23/2014 2:56:32 PM

Reviewer: roro33, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has changed my life! I suffer from General Anxiety Disorder and Depression. In combination with Zolof Buspar has been a miracle worker. I can concentrate on my work, sleep well and no longer have panic attacks.

12/7/2013 5:29:04 PM

Reviewer: bill0246, 65-74 Male (Patient)

Comment:
This like most of the other crap they pump dont work.

11/30/2013 9:33:28 PM

Reviewer: aviator91, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was experiencing a few panic attacks, general anxiety, slight agoraphobia, and insomnia. I started taking buspirone, and at first my symptoms got worse. At one point I slept about 2 hours a night over three nights and I just about quit. I was more anxious than ever before, but I stuck with it. I take 10 mg in the morning and at night. It's been 4 months now and I feel back to myself before t ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?