Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BuSpar Oral.

6/12/2008 12:35:32 PM

Reviewer: skids, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Buspar on and off for a number of years. It was added to my Zoloft about 10 years ago when Zoloft was no longer controlling my anxiety. It worked very well. I'm currently on the max dose 60mg and don't have any known side effects. I worry less and can concentrate better. I now take it with Celexa (60mg). I would recommend this to anyone who has Generalized Anxiety Disorder.

6/11/2008 12:16:32 PM

Reviewer: on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Very effective and no side effects.

6/8/2008 10:22:27 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had anxiety for years and my doctor finally put me on this medication. I also take Zoloft and that wasn't helping my anxiety. This medicine works great. I would just caution not to drink alcohol. I had one glass of wine and it made me throw up.

5/23/2008 10:44:46 PM

Reviewer: xrustedgaugex, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Took BuSpar as a 1st trial prescription for anxiety, found increased aggression and unusually violent. Did not feel like myself at all. Stopped taking immediately. On Alprazolam ER 1mg now, much better. Mainly calm throughout the day

5/19/2008 9:46:14 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took Buspar for a couple months and it worked great at first. I was only on 5mg twice a day but after the first couple months I got terrible dry mouth that made it difficult to swallow food. Soon after, I started waking up in the middle of the night with loud ringing and noise in my head. I had to get up and walk around to calm myself down enough to sleep. It was almost as if it triggered mild m ... Show Full Comment

stressed working woman