Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dilaudid Oral.

3/14/2014 2:53:38 PM

Reviewer: DavidSussman2, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Killed nerve pain in legs without getting me high.

3/8/2014 6:21:42 PM

Reviewer: jeannie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Provides some relief for trigeminal neuralgia pain that is mostly uncontrollable with any pain medicine. I am deathly allergic to morphine and codeine. Nerve blocks do not help and this is my last resort since I have had 3 brain surgeries to solve the problem with only 6 months top without reasonable pain.

3/5/2014 11:35:36 AM

Reviewer: Ambrosia, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
At the time I was given this drug I was 26. I was in the hospital because I had a cyst of my ovary that was causing sever pain. When they gave me dlaudid they gave me no warning of the side effects. It was burning through my vains. After a few minutes I was vomiting, extremely dizzy and very drowsy. I would fall asleep, stop breathing and wake up taking large gasps of air. The side effects were wo ... Show Full Comment

3/1/2014 8:39:41 PM

Reviewer: lovelady60, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have hernia disk in my neck and begun to run down in my arm and hand ; while I was in the hospital they gave this medications an it really work. I am wondering if my healthcare provider will give it to me.

2/17/2014 4:26:44 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've had back fusion 5 years ago and currently taking 220 mg morphine and back getting worse went to ER and was given Dilaudid and it's the first time in years that my pain level was down to a 6 YEA