Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of tindamax oral.

10/26/2014 11:34:12 PM

Reviewer: on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am currently on the tindamax and have yet to finish (I am on day 2 of 5) and I have had only the metallic taste and a bit of runny nose. It started working the first day and the metallic taste can be fixed for me by eating some fruit snacks immediately after taking the pill.

4/1/2014 11:38:24 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am currently on tindamax (tinidazole) 500mg and I have to take 1 tablet a day 4x's a day with food. So far no bad things have happened other than that metallic taste in my mouth. So other side effects as long as I eat something with it and drink lots of water.

3/6/2014 9:20:08 AM

Reviewer: Southern Girl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Was diagnosed with BV many years ago, but for some odd reason doctors kept prescribing Metrogel or Cleocin, which to me didnt really help long term, because the infections kept coming back. After recurring for 1 1/2 and visiting two different doctors, finally went to my Gyno, and she gave me this medicine a two day treatment which I've NEVER had before and I've used the others for like 8 ... Show Full Comment

5/25/2013 9:58:49 PM

Reviewer: unhappy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The only side effects I don't have are constipation, metallic taste in my mouth and vomiting. I'm on day 3 of 5 (500mg 2x)and I feel horrible. I have no idea if it is helping my infection, cause I didn't know I had one. Feel the yeast infection coming up though! It seems to interact with my anti depressants, making everything much worse. Calling my dr a.s.a.p.

2/27/2013 8:36:37 AM

Reviewer: gotchacha, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
2 500mg a day for 5 days. Had no side effects except really vivid dreams. The meds. seem to clear the horrible odor up by day two.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture