Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vytorin 10-20 Oral.

11/8/2010 6:29:54 PM

Reviewer: swcamera50, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Vytorin for approximately 9 years. It works very well for me with NO side effects. Prior to the use of this medication,I was taking CRESTOR,I had to stop taking it due to muscle fatique. With the help of Vytorin,excercise and diet my total cholestrol level reading is 140. I have my liver tested every 6 months and have had ZERO problems.

11/1/2010 12:21:02 PM

Reviewer: BJ1985, 65-74 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Vytorin for about 5 years. It has kept my cholesterol low but I do have the aches and pains others experience. I cannot say absolutely that Vytorin is the cause because I am on a medicine for blood pressure, then the doctor prescribes a potassium to help with the side effects of the drugs. I will know if my personal diet effects it soon after my blood work is done. I hurt my shoulde ... Show Full Comment

9/24/2010 11:51:53 PM

Reviewer: Carolinagirl, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My cholesterol levels are now at satidfactory levels. However, the muscle aches in my legs, groins and shoulders are not worth it. I am 58 and walk around like a 80 year old. I am stopping this drug and going to the gym to lose 25 pounds. BTW, had the same effects with Zetia, Zorcor and Lipitor! Everyone is different--but these cholesterol lowering drugs are not for me.

8/27/2010 10:54:59 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Worked wonderful. No side effects and have had great results bringing my levels to normal range.

8/17/2010 11:01:58 AM

Reviewer: Addie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)