Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vytorin 10-20 oral.

4/18/2011 11:47:02 AM

Reviewer: BBeng62438@AOL.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Vytorin for 3 years. I had severe brain fog, overall muscle pain and high blood sugar - up to 128. I went off it 3 months ago and all symptoms went away and my blood sugar is now in the 80's and 90's/ My doctor told me that this drug does raise blood sugar, but it is extremely effective and it was my levels were 190, LDL was 100 and triglycerides were 100 and HDL was 60. I ha ... Show Full Comment

1/31/2011 5:35:01 PM

Reviewer: brucev, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Bottom line - it works. Originally prescribed 10/40, but back and muscle pain was too much to handle. Went to 10/20 and the side effects were reduced - not eliminated. Quite honestly, I skip once or twice a week, just so I can sleep through the night.

12/24/2010 10:26:29 AM

Reviewer: Bobby, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Lipitor. I was having joint pain. My doctor changed me to this, which without his knowledge, I was taking only 1/2 a pill a day. Worked great. Told the doctor and he said to continue what I was doing.

11/8/2010 6:29:54 PM

Reviewer: swcamera50, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Vytorin for approximately 9 years. It works very well for me with NO side effects. Prior to the use of this medication,I was taking CRESTOR,I had to stop taking it due to muscle fatique. With the help of Vytorin,excercise and diet my total cholestrol level reading is 140. I have my liver tested every 6 months and have had ZERO problems.

11/1/2010 12:21:02 PM

Reviewer: BJ1985, 65-74 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Vytorin for about 5 years. It has kept my cholesterol low but I do have the aches and pains others experience. I cannot say absolutely that Vytorin is the cause because I am on a medicine for blood pressure, then the doctor prescribes a potassium to help with the side effects of the drugs. I will know if my personal diet effects it soon after my blood work is done. I hurt my shoulde ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?