Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cymbalta Oral.

11/28/2007 2:40:29 PM

Reviewer: dolphinbaby2291964, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took Cymbalta for depression and pain and it kept me sleeping all day and made my depression worse. It did however help with pain of fibromyalgia but my Dr. said it was the worst drug for me to be on for that. Sleeping all day, how could I feel any pain anyway. good luck to all of those who it is helping...

11/27/2007 6:46:51 PM

Reviewer: sdk6561, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
After two years on Cymbalta I was looking to increase dosage from 40mg daily to 60mg daily but the cost is prohibitive.

11/27/2007 8:05:11 AM

Reviewer: Ms Mac, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
1 year on Cymbalta has not helped. Persistant insomnia, blurred vision, and sexual side effects were the main side effects while taking this medication. I wish I had been informed of the HARSH experience my body would go through when I decided to discontinue it's use. Currently, I am "tapering" down the dosage with the end goal....NO CYMBALTA!! Nasty drug!!!

11/25/2007 8:52:46 PM

Reviewer: NanaLove, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was suffering from major depression and anxiety until I started taking Cymbalta.I did put on a few pounds because my appetite increased but it was better than feeling depressed and anxious.

11/25/2007 1:39:25 PM

Reviewer: Kathy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
my physician has recently put me on an additional dose of 30mg plus the 60 mg i already take. i'm having difficulty taking it because it makes me very lethargic, I feel nauseated, no energy, headaches. three days ago, i started taking it at hs, hoping the fatigue and other sx's would ease up while i was sleeping, and it has helped, but I want to know how longwill it take for me to see a d ... Show Full Comment