Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cymbalta.

11/15/2007 9:25:33 PM

Comment:
I'm still pretty new to the medication but I can already tell a difference. I'll wake up in the mornings some days with my depression back but only 30 mins after I take my medication I will feel better. :)

11/15/2007 3:06:42 PM

Reviewer: Rowan210, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Well, It's helped with my depression during the day. At night, I get Really weepy. While I was reading the Reviews, I was that Some people have lost all interest in Sex while on this; This has happened to me too. However, I've only been on it for 3 weeks so far, so maybe it just needs to get regulated into my system or something. But It does help during the day. The 1st week, I felt l ... Show Full Comment

11/13/2007 7:13:18 PM

Reviewer: SoulCougher, Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is by far the only Antidepressant that has ever worked for me(and I've tried many). When I first began taking Cymbalta, I had frequent yawning and an amplified gag-reflex. Both were mild and went away after about 2 weeks.Quite positively, it gave me the energy I was lacking for so long. I would definitely recommend this drug for anyone who has tried many antidepressants and have had no su ... Show Full Comment

11/11/2007 9:54:17 PM

Reviewer: Akhale51, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had tried several differnt antidepressnats in the past none of which worked when finally I was prescribed this one which does.

11/11/2007 8:30:51 PM

Reviewer: Greetings ifrom LI, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was suffering from severe depression, worthlessness, and alienation; when I took Cymbalta I returned to my old self. No other drug worked. For me, it was a life changing experience.

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.