Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cymbalta.

11/15/2007 9:25:33 PM

Comment:
I'm still pretty new to the medication but I can already tell a difference. I'll wake up in the mornings some days with my depression back but only 30 mins after I take my medication I will feel better. :)

11/15/2007 3:06:42 PM

Reviewer: Rowan210, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Well, It's helped with my depression during the day. At night, I get Really weepy. While I was reading the Reviews, I was that Some people have lost all interest in Sex while on this; This has happened to me too. However, I've only been on it for 3 weeks so far, so maybe it just needs to get regulated into my system or something. But It does help during the day. The 1st week, I felt l ... Show Full Comment

11/13/2007 7:13:18 PM

Reviewer: SoulCougher, Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is by far the only Antidepressant that has ever worked for me(and I've tried many). When I first began taking Cymbalta, I had frequent yawning and an amplified gag-reflex. Both were mild and went away after about 2 weeks.Quite positively, it gave me the energy I was lacking for so long. I would definitely recommend this drug for anyone who has tried many antidepressants and have had no su ... Show Full Comment

11/11/2007 9:54:17 PM

Reviewer: Akhale51, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had tried several differnt antidepressnats in the past none of which worked when finally I was prescribed this one which does.

11/11/2007 8:30:51 PM

Reviewer: Greetings ifrom LI, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was suffering from severe depression, worthlessness, and alienation; when I took Cymbalta I returned to my old self. No other drug worked. For me, it was a life changing experience.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver