Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cymbalta.

10/29/2007 7:17:20 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had no libido on this and it made me copmletely without energy. I had a really hard time going off it, I was a horrible person for about 6 weeks after being on it for about 18 months.

10/29/2007 6:49:20 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was suffering from depression, mixed with anxiety and overall body aches and pains. I found Cymbalta to be very effective rather quickly. I did have some side effects like fatigue, yawning and nausea initially so my doctor moved me down to 30mg before putting me back up to 60mg when the side effects subsided (about 2-3 weeks). Unlike Zoloft, which I took several years ago, I haven't exper ... Show Full Comment

10/29/2007 6:38:44 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was being with Prozac. Cymbalta has helped with depression and chronic pain.

10/29/2007 5:07:21 PM

Reviewer: sybil030, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I realized when I went off this medicine that my pain worsened.

10/29/2007 4:59:00 PM

Reviewer: uncletom3rd, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I no longer can aford to take this med. By far this has been the one antidepressant that has allowed me to lead a somewhat normal life. It's been more than 4 weeks since I have taken Cymbalta. The depression and anger/rage has returned.At times I can not control the rage. I become overwhelmed and have thoughts of hurting myself,again. Why does this drug have to cost so much.$240.00 a month