Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mucinex DM Oral.

4/6/2014 7:21:38 AM

Reviewer: Tatico, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I felt like I was going crazy the whole night. Dizziness, Diaherrea, I couldn't stop having this weird dream that continue repeating it self over and over again. I had a severe dry mouth. It did ease my cough but not worth the side effects that in FACT IS NOT MENENTIONED ON THE BOX.

4/3/2014 4:18:25 AM

Reviewer: Danie_nj, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Took Mucinex DM for excessive mucous and cough and surprised at how well it worked. I took it around 9:30PM and by 2 AM I started to feel very weird, what I would describe as trippy. I got up and was off balanced and started seeing things as if in a kaleidoscope. Bad stomach upset. I feel very nauseous and nervous and a little shaky. It's 4AM and decided to look up the side effects. My opi ... Show Full Comment

3/28/2014 9:53:20 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Very bad side effects. Anxious, dizzy and stomach issues. NO WARNINGS about side effects on package. Did dry out wet cough. This product is not for everybody. I will not be taking this product again.

3/10/2014 9:55:02 PM

Reviewer: Momsoos, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I. I took it to make my cough looser.it made me anxious, I couldn't sleep, clammy, disoriented. My cough the same, if not worse!

2/26/2014 10:45:47 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)