Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mucinex DM Oral.

11/27/2008 5:07:04 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Serious medicine. I used extra strength. Reduced my coughing and made the coughs more productive. I was able to get the junk out and breath normally. I'm a fan now.

11/15/2008 11:26:57 AM

Reviewer: Cough, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This definitely clears up the cough and lets me sleep through the night for the most part, but I don't know that the side effects (nausea & dizziness) are worthwhile. I believe the dosage may be too strong for me - I am 5'3" and 110 lbs. I will look to see if there is an equivalent children's formula.

11/12/2008 1:04:20 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This product works very well to clear up congestion and make coughs more productive. However, with the full dose it makes feel loopy and out of it, making it difficult to work. Going to try and see how well a half dose works during the day.

10/26/2008 1:28:58 PM

Reviewer: alseab@cox.net, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
thought i would go nuts with this caugh and tickle throat and small food particles catching in mucus in my throat,MucinexDM has worked better than Dr. RXs has cleared up quite a bit.

9/18/2008 2:53:23 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
When I had bronchitis a year ago, this is what the doctor told me to use. She gave me a cough syrup for my sore throat, but this is what was supposed to make me better. Honestly, didn't give it much of a chance. But when I thought I was coming down with bronchitis again this week, I took it. It worked! I did experience some drowsiness.