Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mucinex DM oral.

6/25/2014 3:02:08 PM

Reviewer: Wiser for the experience, 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
After one pill, my work was slowed to a crawl, thinking became extremely dull, sleepy, muscle weakness. Three hours later I stood up from my desk and right away felt dizzy, cold, clammy, nauseous, managed to stagger to the bath room and vomited. Immediately felt better, I think because I threw up what was left of the Mucinex DM. There was not even warnings on the package. What if I were driving a ... Show Full Comment

6/23/2014 2:21:30 PM

Reviewer: Yup24, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My coughing fits have lessened since taking Mucinex DM, however I feel like I am high, drowsy, and have diarrhea. I'll take something else next time I have a cough, not worth it.

5/7/2014 2:25:56 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Persistent cough with no mucous being expectorated!!! One pill left me sleepless and jittery, and unable to control terrible and painful coughing fits- with ZERO mucous getting expectorated! I now have SEVERE throat pain, an acute inability to swallow, and painful, uncontrollable fit of wheezing.

4/29/2014 6:43:00 PM

Reviewer: BrooklynMom, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took 2 20mL doses to quiet a cough that was making a back sprain even more painful: The first 20mL at 7 pm, and the second 20 mL at 11pm. I woke up at 2am, relieved that I was not coughing, but aware that I help loopy. When I got out of bed at 6am, I noticed that I still felt loopy and lightheaded. I fainted and fell straight backwards onto my tile floor, resulting in a scalp laceration that req ... Show Full Comment

4/6/2014 7:21:38 AM

Reviewer: Tatico, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I felt like I was going crazy the whole night. Dizziness, Diaherrea, I couldn't stop having this weird dream that continue repeating it self over and over again. I had a severe dry mouth. It did ease my cough but not worth the side effects that in FACT IS NOT MENENTIONED ON THE BOX.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver
What puts you at risk?
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.