Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Klonopin Oral.

1/31/2008 1:18:31 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Klonopin for two years. I started at .25 three times a day, then after a year, went down to .25 twice a day, and now I take .25 once a day. Thank god for this drug! I started having anxiety attacks two years ago, and have only had one in two years (and it was a situation that would cause anyone to feel anxious, so I wasn't too worried - did some Yoga and felt much better) ... Show Full Comment

1/21/2008 11:02:55 PM

Reviewer: babygirllovex3, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Klonopin for a few weeks now and I and my family have noticed a BIG change in myself. But it does make me tired and chasing around 3 very young children doesn't help any.

1/16/2008 12:41:42 PM

Reviewer: jessie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
except now i've been on it so long it scares me. how much i depend on this is not a good thing.yes it helps alot in the begining,now i feel it's not as affective yet i cant stop taking it or i feel like i'm going to loose my mind.

1/8/2008 11:35:44 AM

Reviewer: lw1982, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Klonopin was a life saver for me as i was having panic attacks and i thought i would never be normal again. I take a half of a .5 tablet which is a vary small dose and i haven't had a panic attack in little more than 3 years.

1/7/2008 1:03:18 AM

Reviewer: Saferich, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take two 0.5 tablets bid and have had good results. I am being treated for anxiety and the only problem I ever had was when I decided to reduce the amount of meds I was taking and just stopped. At about 2 days I had a strange type of seizure which mystified my psychiatrist. I suddenly just froze for I don't know how long and I could think but not move. I was standing and did not fall. Scared ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?