Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lutera (28) Oral.

11/6/2009 4:24:19 PM

Reviewer: carolinejh, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I haven't had any problems using this type or brand of birth control. When my pharmacist switched to this brand from another maker, my nearly constant hormonal headaches went away and my vision improved.

11/2/2009 3:59:28 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking lutera for about 2 years now to prevent pregnancy and better control my period. it has been very effective at both. however, i have not seen any improvement in acne and tend to be slightly more moody.

12/10/2009 5:37:44 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medication for 3 months. I have been on several different types of birth control over the past 5 years including Mircette, ortho cyclen and ortho evera. I have never had any side effects other than minor moodiness and decreased sex drive. I was supposed to be taking Lutera continuously with no breaks. I experienced spotting before I finished the first pack so I continued with the remin ... Show Full Comment

11/13/2009 12:56:42 AM

Reviewer: jam, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I've been on Lutera for about 4 months now, and I love it. I used to be on Ortho tri cyclen, but with that I started eating more and was very emotional, so I stopped. I think Lutera is great, my acne has cleared up, my periods are shorter, I'm not gaining weight, everything is normal!

11/7/2009 6:23:54 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
When they call it birth control, they mean it. I have experienced the most intense decline in sex drive since taking Lutera. I've been on it a year and after doing research, I feel I can say that the pill has decreased my sex drive, made it very dry "down there", and has affected my moods. Most women like to go up a bra size, but with the economy the way it is, I can't necessaril ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.