Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lutera (28) Oral.

8/26/2009 8:34:03 PM

Reviewer: snowie123, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This birth control is horrible. I started 3 months ago and have been bleeding for 3 months. It caused bad acne and I know its from the medication because my face was clear and I"m older and I feel like I'm a teenager again that needs acne treat. The only good thing that came out of it was a bigger bra size.

8/19/2009 11:48:33 AM

Reviewer: Kritter783, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for about 4 years. Withing the past 6 months, my period has completedly disappeared. I normally wouldn't comlain, but I'd like to have my period as reassurance that I am not pregnant.

8/16/2009 9:35:05 PM

Reviewer: Fabulous so Fabulous, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been on this BCP for a week. My doctor prescribed this bc only to control my period which I hate with a passion.So far the only thing I have experienced is a light headache and maybe a little itching discomfort. I have read more negatives than positives about this drup however, everybody body is different. So I write a review after the first month and tell yall if I like Lutera or no ... Show Full Comment

8/12/2009 9:33:05 PM

Reviewer: clownbaby, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Lutera for a little over four months, and it has been okay. My primary reason for taking it is pregnancy prevention, and I have no complaints in that department. However, I was hoping my acne would improve and it hasn't at all (it hasn't gotten worse either). Also I've noticed that I'm a little moodier these days, which I suppose is to be expected with any kind of BC ... Show Full Comment

7/27/2009 12:33:07 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture