Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lutera (28) Oral.

9/13/2009 10:12:05 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I developed a blood clot. I had taken it for 4 years. Everything was fine. but I had lots of leg cramps. I just found out that I had a blood clot. Doctor said it was from my birth clontrol.

8/28/2009 5:59:00 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this pill for almost 2months.I am also taking lexapro, for depression/anxiety.The 1st mon. was fine. However, now I'm having my insomnia symptoms again and I'm emotional. I was doing amazing and noticing a diff. w/lexapro till I started this BC, and now its just gone down hill. On the bright side, I'm not pregnant.

8/28/2009 3:46:53 PM

Reviewer: Tori25, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on BC for a long time. I started on Lutera about 8 mths ago because it was cheaper. This has been a horrible experience for me this drug made me feel sick and extremely moody. I would not recommend this drug.

8/26/2009 8:34:03 PM

Reviewer: snowie123, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This birth control is horrible. I started 3 months ago and have been bleeding for 3 months. It caused bad acne and I know its from the medication because my face was clear and I"m older and I feel like I'm a teenager again that needs acne treat. The only good thing that came out of it was a bigger bra size.

8/19/2009 11:48:33 AM

Reviewer: Kritter783, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for about 4 years. Withing the past 6 months, my period has completedly disappeared. I normally wouldn't comlain, but I'd like to have my period as reassurance that I am not pregnant.