Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lutera (28) oral.

3/3/2014 6:11:50 PM

Reviewer: xtcnsk8, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for 3 months. I have gained a bit of weight but then again that can also be due to me not working out as much as I used to. My breast feel fuller and more sensitive. Sex Drive is still there. No pregnancies! I do get a little more emotional before my period. Which is not good, but that can just be me. Overall I am happy because no pregnancies. I Just dont like the fact tha ... Show Full Comment

2/6/2014 1:28:38 PM

Reviewer: meg89, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Lutera for jus tender 4 months. It is so bad my boyfriend calls it Luterror. I have lower abdominal cramping, mood swings, diarrhea, breast and nipple tenderness and swelling. My sex drive just died last month. But the cherry on top is that I also started to lose my hair! So Saturday will be my last day. Pros: not pregnant, no weight gain, skin is very clear.

1/10/2014 7:45:11 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Lutera works really well for me. Prior to taking it I was on the depo provera injection. This pill cleared my acne and my moods improved. My periods have become super light and only last 3 days at the most. Overall I am very satisfied with it.

12/26/2013 12:53:23 PM

Reviewer: MelAce, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Just started taking this pill and so far no complains. I bled for a couple of days. I take it at 8pm every night. I feel like my boobs are fuller. I dont have any significant symptons and my sexual drive is still there. It works different on everyone but so far, no complaints.

11/15/2013 5:45:36 PM

Reviewer: Madi, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Lutera for 4 months. I was a little apprehensive to take this particular birth control pill after reading the reviews of it. Fortunately, I had no real negative side effects. My acne cleared up a lot, I haven't gained weight, any increase in my breasts is insignificant, since I'm still wearing the same size bra. There is an increase in discharge, which is one of the purpos ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash