Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vesicare oral.

7/18/2009 11:45:02 PM

Reviewer: kveban, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Vesicare has saved my life! I have Overactive Bladder and was going to the bathroom up to 20 times a day! Needless to say, I was exhausted from going back and forth to the bathroom all the time and when I go out always having to go the restroom in every store. I have been taking Vesicare for a month and half now and I am amazed at how quickly it worked for me. I only go to the bathroom about 4 ... Show Full Comment

7/14/2009 4:23:31 PM

Reviewer: james, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    After having a tumour remmoved and BCG treatment I was passing water about 30 times a day firstly I was prescribed Oxybutin which worked at first but soon it didnt have much effect I was then put on vesicare which is still working with no noticable side effects. It has really made a big difference to the quality of my life.

6/25/2009 7:18:13 PM

Reviewer: been there-done that, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    This med is wonderful!! No side affects and no more pads or adult diapers. I tried 2 other meds and they just did not work like Vesicare.

6/16/2009 12:49:27 AM

Reviewer: Alliya, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on Oxybutynin 5mg twice a day and it was awful..the dry mouth was a killer because I was contantly having to chew a stick of gum and drinking lots of fluid..which makes you have to go alot anyway. When I went to see my Uriologist a week ago to have a urodynamic test done, I was told that I truely have Overactive Bladder. Then I was explaining that the side effects of the Oxybutynin, so then ... Show Full Comment

6/12/2009 2:53:24 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this medicine for 12 days, and I have noticed a difference with the urge to go right then, and also the amount of times I go. I am experiencing some dizziness now, and feeling unbalanced. I hoping these side effects go away. We'll see!

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.