Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of eszopiclone oral.

6/9/2016 7:31:14 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have a metallic taste in my mouth even after 24 hours from taking this. I also feel I am in a comatose state.

3/28/2016 8:50:49 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I tried Eszopiclone last night before bed at 3 mg and it is the best sleep aid on the planet for me. Everybody is different but I have tried every drug for Insomnia and Anxiety. So if you are looking for something different and you have tried them all and not yet tried Eszoiclone, then give it a try. All it makes you feel is a relaxed feeling to help you feel tired. It's not forceful like Traz ... Show Full Comment

10/24/2014 3:15:16 PM

Reviewer: Barb, 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    Works best on an empty stomach and low caffeine intake such as one morning cup of tea. Daily exercise helps.takes at least one hour to work. I keep my bedroom completely dark, put a sock over my phone and TV pin light. A godsend to me after so many sleepless nights.Ambien put me in a bad mood.

10/6/2014 12:06:00 PM

Reviewer: chrispuch22, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was taking Lunesta but now with the generic I am using this. I find it so helpful.

8/23/2014 1:46:44 PM

Reviewer: youaregettingsleepy, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I took Lunesta for several years with wonderful success now the insurance co. has me taking the generic. Oddly the generic cost me more the Lunesta and it does not work as well. I will wake up through the night and have slept walked as well apparently though a houseplant was the toilet. As concerning as that was my greatest is that it will only help sleep for about 3hrs. I want my Lunesta back.