Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of eszopiclone oral.

12/5/2011 12:32:36 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Lunesta worked fine for me to get proper sleep......but the Eszopiclone must be weaker as it is not as effective. ( my insurance always wants the generics ordered...)

11/29/2011 3:22:37 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've had chronic insomnia for years. I've tried a laundry list of medications to help and this one was by far the WORST experience I have had on a medication. Not only did it not help me sleep at all, but one night at around 4am I had horrific hallucinations and thought I was going to die.

11/2/2011 11:25:37 AM

Reviewer: mortimer, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My son age 25 was taking this drug. The only problem was that he would forget he took the pill and take another an hour later. When I would try to keep him from taking more he would become very angry at one point pushing me down. He is not ata all a violent person and it became clear after a few minutes that he was asleep but still talking and walking- very unsteadily around. It is my belief that ... Show Full Comment

9/6/2011 1:09:26 AM

Reviewer: CJ, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been a long time user of this medication (2 years +). It has been given to counteract a stimulant prescribed in the morning for AADD. Yes it has a metallic after taste every morning but it will go away over breakfast. If using for excessive amounts of time like me, you will gradually have to increase the dose, as your body will become accustomed to it. Overall, though, I can't complain ... Show Full Comment

6/3/2010 2:49:05 PM

Reviewer: CMB, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Ambien seems to work faster for me. I have PTSD and when I hear sirens or helicopters I have the hardest time falling asleep. And it’s not just falling asleep, it’s staying asleep. I am taking 1 tablet of 3 MGs. It does work. It just takes too long for me and does not keep me asleep.