Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of LUNESTA Oral.

11/1/2007 3:17:12 PM

Reviewer: Sugarbooger1203, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take the 3mg at night. I've had trouble sleeping for many years. I am amazed at how well it works. I swear its a miracle drug. I fall asleep within half an hour and sleep atleast 6-7 hours a night w/ out waking up. I see that a lot of people experience a nasty taste in their mouth, but I havent had that problem with the medicine. I wake up feel refreshed and don't feel as if I need to go ... Show Full Comment

11/1/2007 10:37:32 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I agree with the other reviewer. I just got this prescription, took it one night and had the most awful metallic/tinny tast in my mouth that lasted ALL day. Nothing I drank or ate would take care of it. It even made plain ice water taste bad! I'm very hesitant to take it again, may have to request a different solution.

11/1/2007 10:08:23 AM

Comment:

Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping
10/31/2007 8:55:13 PM

Reviewer: mcnjaa, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
While the effect to make me sleep, worked very well - I had the most awful tinny taste in my mouth that I just could not stand.

10/30/2007 7:26:56 AM

Reviewer: debklu, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I hated this medication. I had been taking Ambien and my sleep specialist requested me trying Lunestra. I lost a whole weekend. I had difficulty waking up and felt really dizzy and sick for 2 days. I literally could not function the whole weekend waiting for this drug to wear off. I felt over medicated. This was accompanied by a horrendous headache lasting 2 days. Awful stuff.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.