Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lunesta Oral.

7/23/2014 7:06:07 PM

Reviewer: jim, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Spent $420.00 for this medication does not work. Never has work can't get ahold of the company. This is a rip off. James Hinkle

6/6/2014 9:57:06 PM

Reviewer: Izlo (Patient)

Comment:
Okay, I gave it two tries and these were two of the worst days in my life. My head was in a fog all the next day. I felt down... like just... down. Not depressed, just oppressed. It was awful. I slept but woke up feeling like I hadn't slept and still needed to sleep more. There's this awful taste in my mouth. Sort of like metal I guess. I won't be trying this anymore. It's ... Show Full Comment

6/5/2014 8:21:52 PM

Reviewer: izlo, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only used it once and it did help me sleep. My problem is that I don't feel like I got good quality of sleep. I have felt tired the entire day after using it although it is slightly better than without using the drug. I took it at 8:30 PM and then head on pillow for sleep at 11:00. My thoughts were random and drifting well before 11:00. I'd say that by 9:30 PM I was feeling a ... Show Full Comment

5/24/2014 10:49:23 PM

Reviewer: Barbara J, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Better than other drugs I have tried. I think my being unable to sleep is a result of working nights in hospitals. I was unable to sleep days, & raise my family, thus didn't sleep. Still don't.

4/25/2014 5:28:09 PM

Reviewer: msddjones, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
regarding Lunesta: I fall asleep and 1 to 3 hours later I awaken and can't go to sleep until 10:00 AM. While I am awake I feel differently. Awake but not wanting to be.