Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lunesta Oral.

11/3/2007 9:53:27 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I couldn't sleep at all when i started this medication,but now i can sleep but it takes a couple of hours before i can.You really have to be careful about rising to fast!!! I fell after jumping up after siting for 45 minutes and got nasty knot in my head!!!Please read side effects before taking medication.

11/3/2007 1:16:24 AM

Reviewer: howardmstable@yahoo.com, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Over the years I have tried almost every perscription and over the counter and many alternative methods to sleep. This is by far and away the best. It helps me sleep without feeling druged little or no side affects. Go to sleep fast and stay asleep and wake up refreshed and ready to go no hangover. Ambien is not close to this for me!

11/2/2007 6:10:12 PM

Reviewer: Moonshine, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Lunesta did help me fall asleep but it took a couple hours to work for me. I also started waking up in the middle of the night and I never had that problem before. Lunesta was not good for me. Doctor switched me to Zolpidem 10mg. AKA ambien.

11/2/2007 4:25:52 PM

Reviewer: paship, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
This medication did help me to wake up feeling more rested but the lapse of short term memory later in the evening after taking the med was frightening

11/1/2007 3:17:12 PM

Reviewer: Sugarbooger1203, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take the 3mg at night. I've had trouble sleeping for many years. I am amazed at how well it works. I swear its a miracle drug. I fall asleep within half an hour and sleep atleast 6-7 hours a night w/ out waking up. I see that a lot of people experience a nasty taste in their mouth, but I havent had that problem with the medicine. I wake up feel refreshed and don't feel as if I need to go ... Show Full Comment

chest x-ray