Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lamictal Starter (Orange) Kit oral.

1/9/2009 6:55:44 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started taking the orange starter kit less than a week ago and have already felt a HUGE difference in my mood/depression.I seem to have a better out look on things. I may not even have to add a mild antidepressant after all.This just may be the wonder drug! I go back to my Doc. in a couple of weeks for a reveiw on how it's working. I sure hope it continues. I've had enough of these ... Show Full Comment

12/27/2008 12:26:35 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Right from the start I noticed a change in the way i felt about things. It made me very agressive, irritable, made my anxiety so much worse.. I felt like i was plotting against everyone.. It was just a horrible experience with me that after 1 week i made myself stop and talked to my doctor.

12/23/2008 10:08:34 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
it works ok, i stay sleepy all the time. i get withdrawal symptoms if i dont take it. cold swats, whole nine yards. my doctor says i cent get addicted to it but i have the WD. any one else do this? hit me up at phoeneesha@yahoo.com

12/19/2008 5:50:48 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this by my psychiatrist as a mood stabilizer for my bipolar disorder. It worked, but I had to stop using it as I started having a very flushed (red) face, rash on my arms and legs (which started itching). These are listed as potentially bad side effects. Unfortunately I had to discontinue the drug.

9/25/2008 12:15:45 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I got 12 days into the starter pack and really started to notice a difference. However I got a acne rash all over my body and I itched all over for days. I called my doctor and stoped taking it. Within two days the rash and itch was gone. I was sad that it happened because I really felt it starting to work.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.