Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Indocin oral.

6/17/2009 4:06:57 PM

Reviewer: DesireeMD, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had an excellent experience with this medication! Less than 24 hours ago, I was experiencing profound pain in the joint of my big toe. The pain was constant and stabbing and I was unable to drive myself to the doctor. I called his office, and he called in a prescription for me. Within two hours of taking the medication, the pain was easing. It was completely gone when I awoke and is only ju ... Show Full Comment

12/9/2008 1:55:18 PM

Reviewer: pab, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have pseudogout - since I was 28 years old, I am now over 60. This drug controls the outbreaks quickly. I go on for 4- 7 days as needed. It has been awhile since I needed to use it, but I couldn't walk last week and was put on Indocin again and was able to walk within 24 hours thank goodness.

11/23/2008 5:45:35 PM

Reviewer: Ronnie28658, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have had gout since I was 45.  I am now 67.  I made the mistake of taking the first pill on an empty stomach.  Believe me, you do not want to do this.  Always take it after you eat.  I take it at night.  I have taken Indocin 75mg. SR daiky for the past 10 years with no side effects. I was recently put on Coumadin (Warfarin) and was told that I cound not take Indoci ... Show Full Comment

11/3/2008 6:47:55 PM

Reviewer: Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Gout
9/19/2008 12:38:22 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After discovering alergic reactions to other meds for gout, this was like a miracle drug for the Gout. Taken "as needed", a two month prescription lasted over five months and no "listed" side effects. It definately goes right to the source and almost instant pain relief.

chest x-ray