Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Niravam oral.

4/25/2011 4:59:24 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I HAVE HAD A VERY GOOD EXPEIRIENC TAKING THIS MEDICATION. I DON'T TAKE IT ON A REGULAR BASIS, JUST AS NEEDED. SOMETIMES I TAKE IT 2 TIMES A DAY FOR ABOUT A WEEK THEN I FIND I FEEL BETTER AND QUIT.

12/28/2009 10:43:25 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
That this med works fast in and helps relieve the attacks quickly.But can be a drug that is addictive.

7/27/2009 9:21:45 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've used this in the past for panic attacks and it works wonders for me. I have not needed this med in a couple of years :) I am currently breastfeeding and am going thru some tough times right now and feel a panic attack coming on and really feel like I need to take my Niravam to help, but am worried about an interaction while nursing; does anyone have any thoughts on this by chance?!? i jus ... Show Full Comment

6/17/2009 2:38:00 PM

Reviewer: Yael, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicartion was offered by my neorolofist. I t work wonders for my sleep and panic disorder. I use to only take 2mg now 6 mg aren't working. I want to take less of something stronger so eventually i can tap[er off. It is very frustrating when the medicine isn't working/active. I have wondered if my pharmacy is using old medications to sell me. What should I do?

1/15/2009 11:48:35 AM

Reviewer: unikestylz, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice