Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Allegra-D 24 Hour oral.

6/8/2015 10:03:07 AM

Reviewer: bjgforb, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had an adverse reaction to this OTC medication. I had taken the proper dose of Allegra D for a couple of days, when serious symptoms started on the third day. I had shortness of breath, and felt completely exhausted. I called my doctor and was told to go to the ER, which I did. After the usual tests to rule out a heart attack, and waiting several hours to be seen by a physician, I got the all ... Show Full Comment

7/20/2014 10:47:57 PM

Reviewer: HeatherT, 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    I usually take Zyrtec D but found it to be becoming less effective. Claritin absolutely does nothing, so I gave Allegra D a shot. The fexofenadine was as ineffective as Claritin; of course the pseudophedrine helped. I wound up having to take Benadryl just to get the sneezing and runny nose to stop. I also have a rash on my arms after taking this. Now I am stuck with a $30 box of medication that is ... Show Full Comment

10/12/2013 10:10:23 AM

Reviewer: Shawn, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I couldn't breathe at all through my nose and was prescribed steroids and antibiotics for at least two years leading to tons of side effects. Now I am clear of steroids and antibiotics. I still have a sinus infection but at least I can breathe. This is the only thing that was effective enough to help. Everything else didn't even phase my symptoms. Allegra D 24 hour is amazing.

10/30/2012 8:59:25 AM

Reviewer: LBG, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have taken only 2 doses, and can't believe the difference. My head is clear, and the constant sinus ache is gone. But I can't sleep. I'll skip today's afternoon dose, and start again tomorrow morning to see if it makes a difference with my sleeping.

4/29/2012 12:43:03 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    24 hour version is great. Cost of the drug is overpriced! Packaging is horrible!!!!!!! Why should you need to resort to a sharp implement to get the pill out of the blister???????