Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Boniva oral.

4/22/2016 8:25:41 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    i just took one Boniva pill on april 20th 2016 and the next day I have toe worst pain in my arms, legs and fingers. I have a follow up with my pc doctor on may 12th, I am not taking another pill. I will continue taking my liquid calcumn and my vit d3, but as far as taking the Boniva it is not happening. also my vision is blurred and I can't even drive my car. my husband said enough is enough.

12/10/2015 11:07:15 AM

Reviewer: Anna Ew, 55-64 on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I was given this drug by my doctor and have been taken it for 12 years . I was suppose to have been taken it for only two years but my GPs never informed me. I was suffering a lot of bone pain , iThe pain I n my feet was affecting my driving hand pain back pain. I stopped taken Boniva two months ago and all my pain has gone ., I feel so much better.... Pain free

8/28/2015 9:34:40 PM

Reviewer: disgusted, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    There are many directions to follow when taking this medication also it can cause severe jaw pain and splitting of the gums.

8/16/2015 11:01:02 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
    Have been on this medication for years. Developed pain in upper rt. thigh for several months. Stumped toe on coffee table leg-causing severe femur fracture-leading to major surgery. Orthopedic surgeon stated it was caused from taking the Boniva. Isn't it about time this drug company should pay for all the pain and suffering it has caused????

5/27/2015 8:23:39 AM

Reviewer: Alison , 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I am extremely pissed that my doctor prescribed this medicine to me. I've been on it for 9 months and ever since, I've had stomach issues and a stiff and painful neck. I've been to all sorts of doctors and spent thousands of dollars trying to figure out what was wrong with me. No one seems to know! All my x-rays and blood tests are normal. I asked my primary doctor if the medicine ... Show Full Comment

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.