Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Asmanex Twisthaler inhalation.

2/24/2008 12:07:26 AM

Reviewer: cindy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have COPD and was taking Spiriva alone for awhile. My doctor prescribed Asmanex for my shortness of breath. It took 6 weeks for it to start to work but when it did Oh!How I could breath.

2/23/2008 7:35:41 PM

Reviewer: Heather, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Asmanex has been very effective for me. I was using my fast acting inhaler several times a week. I was using the inhaler more often if I was working out, or when the seasons changed. Over the year and a half I have used Asmanex I have only had to use my fast acting inhaler twice.

1/3/2008 5:03:07 PM

Reviewer: tia, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have COPD at times its hard to get around due to the climate I live in, (snow) I am breathing better, AND the critters I have are getting more hugs! Its hard getting use to new meds for a lot of us especially the fear of side effects. But I need to breath!

12/28/2007 1:50:05 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Because steroids inhibit your immune system, this drug made me break out like crazy so I had to stop using it!

12/26/2007 10:07:04 PM

Reviewer: a54gemini, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This took 4 full days to really kick in but then I had amazing relief of bronchial asthma brought on by bronchitis. The asthma is now gone after 2 weeks.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.