Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of asmanex twisthaler inhl.

4/26/2014 12:34:40 PM

Reviewer: DEELO26, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
NO MEDS THAT MY DOCTOR(S) PRESCRIBED FOR ME HELPED. EVEN WITH PREDNISONE. I HAD TO USE MY RESCUE INHALER MORE & MORE. I HAD TO GO TO THE URGENT CARE WHO THEN CALLED THE PARAMEDICS TO TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE I COULDN'T BREATHE & I'D BE THERE FOR 4-5 DAYS.EVERY TWO MONTHS. THEY GAVE ME THE TREATMENTS I HAVE AT HOME. ALBUTERAL, NEBULIZER, OXYGEN, I GOT A SCRIPT FOR ASMANEX FRO ... Show Full Comment

4/22/2014 1:03:29 AM

Reviewer: Augusto, Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Kept my asthma at bay, and reduced use of emergency inhaler. Side effects come along with it, for me at least. Insomnia, Intense dreams, joint pain, sinus congestion, slight sore throat (if you don't rinse after use) and irritability (angry). Cannabis is way better. I could smoke cannabis at night, and be fine throughout the next day.

2/15/2014 11:49:30 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
After a significant amount of time on this medication, I had significant heartburn and developed very paranoid thoughts. This is totally unlike my normal nature. In addition, I had been struggling with short term memory loss. I had not connected it to asmanex, however, within 2 weeks of stopping it, I regained my short term memory capacity.

12/19/2013 12:44:29 PM

Reviewer: Piper9213, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I did notice an improvement in lung function while I was on it, but I also started getting terrible bouts of nausea, several times a day (definitely not pregnate). I haven't taken the medication regularly, but within a couple days of starting the medication again I get terribly nauseous (sp?). My biggest complaints with this drugs is nausea and slight insomnia.

11/11/2013 9:54:15 PM

Reviewer: mimi, Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)