Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclipsen (28) oral.

7/22/2015 12:48:49 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 21, 5'7, 36B,145lbs, and very Athletic. I have never in my life taken a birth control pill. The only prevention has been condoms. I decided to use bcp (birth control pills) because I had a long term relationship and it ended and well I decided that I need to get out there, but nonetheless I was still going to Use condoms, but I also didn't want to have an accident. Just being honest h ... Show Full Comment

5/27/2015 4:05:53 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this BC pill for 5 years now. I did gain a little weight, but my periods became regular and lighter.

5/23/2015 2:43:48 PM

Reviewer: 21yearold, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Reclipsen for a little over a year. I noticed lighter periods, no cramps, and my acne cleared up. Never worried about getting pregnant on it. However, I've had large mood swings, feeling very anxious, stressed and depressed. My sex drive is gone.

11/9/2014 7:13:31 PM

Reviewer: Liz, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started this birth control about a month ago and haven't had any negative side effects. At first I was a bit emotional but I think that was just my body adjusting. It's been great! No headaches, insomnia, loss of sex drive, or anything like that. I've lost weight too, but that may have to do more with a very active lifestyle. Don't write off Reclipsen until you've talked to y ... Show Full Comment

10/6/2014 8:48:37 PM

Reviewer: Mel, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched from Gianvi to Reclipsen about 4 months ago and am satisfied for the most part. The only complaint I have is that I now have pretty bad acne along my jaw/side of face/neck area that will not go away. May consider going back to Gianvi or something else, but I just hate the first month of switch Hing to a birth control when your body is trying to adjust.