Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lyrica oral.

2/27/2008 8:10:13 PM

Reviewer: sashtur, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Be very careful with this medication... I was on Lyrica for a year not only did i gain 40 lbs and go through the "loopy" feeling but was later diganosed with Steven Johnson syndrome a serious skin condition which can be fatal and it took doctors 6 months to dignose this, they first thought I had escema. Watch for itchy skin.. allergic reaction or blistering on hands and feet, although th ... Show Full Comment

2/24/2008 7:21:19 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    It took away the pain right away but the side effects were awful.I felt like I took too much NYQIL and could'nt fuction,like I was outside myself.I could'nt drive for 2 days.I stopped taking it on the 5th day.I could'nt take feeling that way anymore plus I was getting sores in my mouth.

2/23/2008 4:56:58 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have FMS/CFS. I take 75mg. x2 daily. The first two weeks I just felt loopy, but hung in. After that I thought it was a wonder drug. I had more energy, could think more clearly than in years. The honeymoon is over, after taking it about 4 months I'm finding I'm extremely emotional, disoriented and confused. Worse than any fibro-fog I've experienced. I'm weaning off.

2/21/2008 7:46:58 PM

Reviewer: cindi01247, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    i had alot of hot flashes and dizziness on 100 mg 3x a day my doc lowered me to 25 mg 3x a day much better..

2/17/2008 8:04:41 AM

Reviewer: meoneto, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    After having back surgery, my doctor presribed this for me! I am very pleased with the results. Took a few days to adjust to some minor side effects. It was Heaven sent to me!