Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lyrica Oral.

1/29/2008 3:04:29 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Excellent

1/27/2008 11:31:32 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After only four days on a very low dose, I woke up with severe swelling of the ankles and lower legs, followed by buring itch and then a rash. The leg swelling has subsided but I still have swelling around my eyes. I called my dr and he said, "it's a very safe drug." So, I thought my raction was abnormal until I started reading comments on this page. Someone should alert doctors / ... Show Full Comment

1/26/2008 4:45:26 PM

Reviewer: Kpappas, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor perscribed this medication for Fibromyalgia, I had wide spead pain through out my body, and now it's like I have never been in pain before. I love it.

1/26/2008 4:36:34 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this medicine for back pain. I still have the pain and a lot of side effects - weight gain, dizziness, double vision, forgetfulness. I was prescribed this along with Celebrex. I still wake up with the pain. Arthritis strentgh Tylenol works just a well. I was wondering why I am always feeling so hungry after just losing 25 pounds. I will be easing myself off of it. It's ... Show Full Comment

1/26/2008 5:58:25 AM

Reviewer: alone to long, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I HAVE SEVERE LEG PAIN NERVE DAMAGE IN LUMBAR.LYRICA HELPED E MEDIATELY REMOVING MOST ALL OF THE BURNING IN LEGS AND FEET.I TAKE 600MG ADAY.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver