Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lyrica Oral.

1/8/2008 3:12:16 PM

Reviewer: Mickey Jr, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this medication for about 13 months. I have Spinal Cord damage from a back injury. It has allowed me to continue a semi normal life. No real complications other that I can identify.I forgot to take it once and the pain intensified dramatically. This drug has allowed me to be functional again

1/7/2008 11:59:34 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
both me and my husband have been on it. he's on 350mg and more a day and I only took 75mg. I had severe moodiness and very tired. my husband has severe memory brbs. with extreme swelling of the feet and ankles. I stopped. but it works good for the pain for him. he's a paraplegic and i have lung cancer.

1/7/2008 10:45:44 AM

Comment:
It makes me feel high and sleepy all the time even after decreasing the dosage. It helps with the pain but does not eliminate the pain. I feel hungover sometimes with a headache and sleepiness. It is a hard medication to get adjusted to.

1/6/2008 3:45:46 PM

Reviewer: Dee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I feel wonderful. The pain never stopped and was miserable never being able to escape it. Lyrica unbelievably has taken it away. I feel I maybe 5% impairment in mental functioning, however. It is certainly worth this minimal side effect. First day or two I was off balance. First week or two sleepy. First month of two increased appetite. Now, I am on fourth month of taking it and those side eff ... Show Full Comment

1/6/2008 12:57:29 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have chronic pain from having MS and this drug has changed my quality of life.

man rubbing painful knee