Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lyrica Oral.

12/5/2007 1:12:21 PM

Reviewer: cheezyswvgrl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for about 2 1/2 months. Before I started taking this I could not walk at all and was falling around at least 5 times a day. Now I am walking and not falling. I would think that if it has done this so far for me then within 6 months to a year I should not be feeling all the pain that I do right now. I have found out through the doctors that when I was on a particu ... Show Full Comment

12/5/2007 10:51:13 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have nerve damage in both feet - very painful. I use this medication in combination with Cymbalta. It is wonderful.

12/4/2007 7:54:05 PM

Reviewer: G. Kwitko, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had lumber spinal fusion on 11/06, since then I have been taking Lyrica for nerve pain from a damaged spinal cord which was the reason for surgery, I get pulses going down to my toes which feel like hot water was pour onto it. I also take Percocet 10/325mg if the pain gets too strong. overall Lyrica does calm down the nerve spikes.

12/3/2007 9:11:57 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
my feet were hurting so much, it was difficult to walk. Even around the house.I complained to my doctor enough. he recommonded LYRICA. It is marlavous. What an improvement.

12/3/2007 2:47:32 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)