Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lyrica Oral.

11/25/2014 1:13:23 PM

Reviewer: PebblelAlice, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Lyrica has been a miracle for me. I have had terrible neuropathic pain in my legs after knee replacement surgeries. I could not do physical therapy because we had to deal with pain management. After the first day the pain was reduced dramatically and I am finally able to make progress on my knees. Taking 75mg each night. No side effects.

11/16/2014 9:19:11 PM

Comment:
This is a miracle drug. I have been in severe pain for a long time and after 1 pill I felt better. I read several reviews before taking it so I was quite nervous about some of the side effects. I haven't had any of them yet and I have taken it for 3 days now.

11/15/2014 8:07:13 PM

Reviewer: lyrica, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
tried nureuton first lasted 4 weeks could not take the mood swings and deprision dr. then put me on lyrica worked within a week foot pain cleared up ,on 2 75 mgs a day very happy with results

11/10/2014 4:33:51 PM

Reviewer: CelticDruid, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Been on this drug for going on 6 years for Fibro pain. It does has some side effects that went away after being on it for a bit. the side efects i still get are dizziness dry mouth and some times a head ache. i have only ran out of it once and that was the worst week of my life. it is one of those meds that once you start taking it you will be on it for ever.

10/14/2014 5:05:20 PM

Reviewer: ShellyN, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took one 50 mg dose at night before bed. The next morning I woke up with a headache. The headache persisted throughout the morning. By Noon I felt so drugged up and like I could not hold my head up. I couldn't make sense of anything, although I knew better I got in my truck to drive myself home from work so I could lay down, My own mind began to play tricks on me while I was driving, My inne ... Show Full Comment

chest x-ray