Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of zovirax oral.

5/3/2014 8:57:50 PM

Reviewer: Joycie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Zovirax for shingles for about three years now. I take two tables daily and have only had shingles once since starting this daily routine. It is a blessing as I was having shingles at least twice a month or more before and even after taking the shingles vaccine. Thanking God for this medication.

2/14/2014 7:42:18 PM

Reviewer: bjr, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this medication for treatment of shingles 2 days after the first outbreak. I am a 59 year old female and weight approx. 130 lbs. I was told by the doctor to take 800mg 5 times a day for 7 days. The medication upset my stomach so much that I could not keep it down. The side effects from the medication were almost as bad as the shingles themselves.

9/19/2013 12:00:51 AM

Reviewer: futuregirl54, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed Zovirax for an outbreak of the shingles, the medication started drying up the sores fast, but my body feels achy all day, the headaches are unbearable at times and remembering to take every four hours 5 times a day is hard sometimes, but I guess it is worth it, bompared to the sores and pain.

7/18/2013 2:43:04 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor prescribed this for first sign of shingles - I had a rash on my side of my torso and a terrible pain inside this area. I could not even move a little and the pain would attack me. I felt relieve almost immeriatly after starting to take this drug. And in a few days, I had gotten rid of shingles. I love this drug.

5/10/2013 12:14:36 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male (Patient)

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash