Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Actoplus MET Oral.

8/9/2011 2:16:54 PM

Reviewer: Marmot1, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This was a terrible drug and I regret allowing my Dr. to switch me from Metformin (which worked extremely well for me)to ActoplusMet 15/500. 1.)It did NOT control my blood sugar nearly as well as Metformin and my A1c number crept up gradually over the 4 years I was on it, from 5.6 to 6.9. 2.) I gained over 35 pounds in spite of consistent exercise and a pretty darn good dietary regimen. 3.) I ... Show Full Comment

10/26/2010 8:13:55 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
10/20/2010 11:49:54 PM

Reviewer: Hurting, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking 850/15 for about 31/2 months now. It has brought my sugar down, my hemoglobin is now normal at 5.6. I have been walking a couple of miles everyday but for the last 2 3 weeks my joints, especially my hips are hurting a lot. That's effecting my mobility, I can't walk like I used to. I did get stiff before this med but my joints didn't hurt like they hurt now.I need to ... Show Full Comment

9/14/2010 3:52:33 PM

Reviewer: gtag75@aol.com, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Has controled symtoms and A1c levels are good. i have encountered an upset stomach and diarrhea at times. I have been using this medication for over 1 year.

8/3/2010 11:18:02 AM

Reviewer: betty, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am a senior -77 yrs old- and actoplus plus met 15/850 is the best medicine i have found to control my blood sugar. I am in the gap in my insurane and it cost me 218.00 at walmart and I can't afford it. Is there any way you could help me? I take a lot of medicines and I am having a hard time paying for it. I would appreciate any help you could give me. Thank you.