Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Actoplus MET oral.

9/10/2011 10:29:42 AM

Reviewer: actoplus, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    following doctors recomendation only

8/24/2011 1:51:26 AM

Reviewer: kjr, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Did an adequate job of controlling my blood sugar, but started having other symtoms almost immediately. Weight gain, swollen feet and fatigue. Felt much better when I wasn't taking it, lost weight and good energy, but my numbers were high out of control.

8/9/2011 2:16:54 PM

Reviewer: Marmot1, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This was a terrible drug and I regret allowing my Dr. to switch me from Metformin (which worked extremely well for me)to ActoplusMet 15/500. 1.)It did NOT control my blood sugar nearly as well as Metformin and my A1c number crept up gradually over the 4 years I was on it, from 5.6 to 6.9. 2.) I gained over 35 pounds in spite of consistent exercise and a pretty darn good dietary regimen. 3.) I ... Show Full Comment

10/26/2010 8:13:55 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
    10/20/2010 11:49:54 PM

Reviewer: Hurting, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking 850/15 for about 31/2 months now. It has brought my sugar down, my hemoglobin is now normal at 5.6. I have been walking a couple of miles everyday but for the last 2 3 weeks my joints, especially my hips are hurting a lot. That's effecting my mobility, I can't walk like I used to. I did get stiff before this med but my joints didn't hurt like they hurt now.I need to ... Show Full Comment