Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Actoplus MET Oral.

8/9/2011 2:16:54 PM

Reviewer: Marmot1, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This was a terrible drug and I regret allowing my Dr. to switch me from Metformin (which worked extremely well for me)to ActoplusMet 15/500. 1.)It did NOT control my blood sugar nearly as well as Metformin and my A1c number crept up gradually over the 4 years I was on it, from 5.6 to 6.9. 2.) I gained over 35 pounds in spite of consistent exercise and a pretty darn good dietary regimen. 3.) I ... Show Full Comment

10/26/2010 8:13:55 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
10/20/2010 11:49:54 PM

Reviewer: Hurting, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking 850/15 for about 31/2 months now. It has brought my sugar down, my hemoglobin is now normal at 5.6. I have been walking a couple of miles everyday but for the last 2 3 weeks my joints, especially my hips are hurting a lot. That's effecting my mobility, I can't walk like I used to. I did get stiff before this med but my joints didn't hurt like they hurt now.I need to ... Show Full Comment

9/14/2010 3:52:33 PM

Reviewer: gtag75@aol.com, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Has controled symtoms and A1c levels are good. i have encountered an upset stomach and diarrhea at times. I have been using this medication for over 1 year.

8/3/2010 11:18:02 AM

Reviewer: betty, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am a senior -77 yrs old- and actoplus plus met 15/850 is the best medicine i have found to control my blood sugar. I am in the gap in my insurane and it cost me 218.00 at walmart and I can't afford it. Is there any way you could help me? I take a lot of medicines and I am having a hard time paying for it. I would appreciate any help you could give me. Thank you.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.