Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of EUFLEXXA intra-articular.

2/3/2016 1:53:42 PM

Reviewer: skicat62, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had really bad knee pain before the injections. The first injection seemed to help a little bit. I made the mistake of going food shopping a week later and the pain was so severe I could not stand on my leg. I had the next shot two days later and I can hardly even stand up the pain is severe, especially behind my knee. if my leg is straight I cannot bend it. if my leg is bent I cannot straighten ... Show Full Comment

2/1/2016 9:59:11 PM

Reviewer: NLM, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
More pain in knee joints than prior to injections. This is second round and first was not advantageous either. Prior use of Synvisc was huge improvement but insurance only covers Euflexxa. Thought it might have been time of year, Winter that made the difference. No more for me either.

1/21/2016 10:09:53 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am on my second round of injections. No relief. I feel like I wasted a year trying this drug. Much pain and instability in the knee.

12/2/2015 7:09:25 AM

Reviewer: Joanne, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am a very active person and my knee pain was so bad I could not walk. After the 3rd injection it took 6 weeks and I could walk a mile with little discomfort. I also ride a bicycle outside and an exercise bicycle inside. I am very pleased with the results of the shots.

12/1/2015 12:33:48 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)