Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of EUFLEXXA IAtc.

9/22/2014 7:42:35 PM

Reviewer: chilshelli, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is my second round. Had my first series of shots 4 years ago. It has helped me tremendously. They wanted to do surgery but I opted for this. So glad I did.

9/17/2014 11:02:22 AM

Reviewer: bailey, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Started the first shot of my fourth series over the last several years. They proved to be effective, however each series gave shorter relief. I am experiencing severe pain in my left knee cap after the first shot. I hope it is temporary.

9/7/2014 2:47:37 PM

Reviewer: Wt, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Kees still hurt. Maybe not quite as bad. Having leg cramps and stiffness since havin injections. Nights are the worst. My legs ache and throb. I wake up very stiff.

9/4/2014 11:21:07 AM

Reviewer: BoilermakerDani, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
These shots are amazing! I have horrible arthritis in my knees and know I will need a knee replacement eventually but since I am only 24 I tried the shots to buy me some time. And after a cycle of 5 shots I have no pain! I haven't had any side effects either and it has been 7 months since I had the shots. Going in to get them in my other knee.

8/16/2014 8:55:06 AM

Reviewer: poppa1050, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
After years of jogging and wearing down the cartilage in both of my knees, even walking was painful. But this stuff worked like a charm for me. I've actually begun running again. I've found that the effect lasts about 2 years for me. But some of these comments are giving me pause about continuing to recommend it to others.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?