Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mucinex D Oral.

8/11/2014 12:13:38 AM

Reviewer: Kaye, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine works wonders for me when I have a cold. Within half an hour of taking it, I don't feel sick anymore. I'm a teacher, so I'm exposed to a lot of germs, but I don't like taking off, so this helps me make it through the day. It does increase your blood pressure, and it makes it harder to sleep if you take it too late in the evening, but it is great for giving you energy ... Show Full Comment

4/11/2013 5:02:17 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Had congestion,stuffy nose and hoarseness. Was told by others I sounded congested. Family and friends suggested I may have allergies instead of a cold and to take Mucinex D and Allegra. I took 1 Mucinex in the AM and Allegra late at night.I could not sleep, lose of appetite, jettery..and worst of all I lose of my sense of smell. After 5 days I stopped taking both. Praying my sense of smell returns ... Show Full Comment

2/11/2013 3:43:37 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Cold Symptoms
12/29/2012 11:34:16 AM

Comment:
I am not pleased with Mucinex D at all. My symptoms are worse and do not feel any better than before I took it. I to am sneezing more and have a full head. I will not waste my money on this product again. Way over advertised and rated.

5/2/2012 12:33:30 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
The only medicine that helps with my stuffy nose. Does make you feel a little "hyper", makes me a little warm etc., but works wonders for me compared to other cold medicines/decongestants.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture