Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of fluocinolone acetonide oil Otic.

6/14/2014 12:46:44 AM

Reviewer: maggiedk, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
First prescription three years ago cost me $33, next prescription was over $200 and I cannot afford it.

4/22/2014 7:49:18 PM

Reviewer: Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
great stuff. but it cost me 95 dollars and that was after humana paid over half the cost.

3/6/2014 4:03:38 PM

Reviewer: RichS, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered with external ear eczema for over 20 years. I had tried cortisone and many other ear drops and ointments. Nothing worked. The ear canal would crack, bleed, itch, ooze. Nothing helped very much. I started this oil a few years ago. My ear was much better a few days after starting these drops and stopped cracking and bleeding within a week. Now I use it once a week and have no ... Show Full Comment

2/4/2014 3:42:36 PM

Reviewer: memememe, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I absolutely hate putting drops into my ears, but the results have been well worth it. Been using this med only a day and I am feeling a difference in the severe psoriasis I have had in my ear canal for years. Wish I had done this sooner. My ears were so inflamed they would ooze and bleed I was in such discomfort. It was very expensive, but worth every penny.

4/10/2012 1:19:07 PM

Reviewer: shirleyannk, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have used it three times. Today I got very dizzy and thought I was going to faint. I sat myself on the floor for a short time. Took my blood pressure which was OK. I looked it up and that is one of the rare side effects. Not sure if I want to continue use.