Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ritalin Oral.

3/5/2009 3:54:24 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescibed to ritalin when I was 14 years old and now I am 22. The medication use to work very well when I was in highschhol. Now the medication seems to be ineffective. It has caused me to have severe anxiety and panic attack. Also, when the medication wears off I have a great deal of depression. I started with 10mg-3 times a day and now I am taking 20mg-3times a day. Sometimes I feel like t ... Show Full Comment

2/24/2009 5:06:48 AM

Reviewer: xxreddoor24xx, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Doesn't seem to last throughout the afternoon.

2/17/2009 3:01:40 PM

Reviewer: iamcpc, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Great for treating my ADD symtoms! The only reason I only gave 4 stars for satisfaction is that it takes 10-25 minutes to take effect and I am unable to sleep while on ritalin.

2/17/2009 10:49:35 AM

Reviewer: do1phinprincess@yahoo.com, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am 27 and have been recently diagnosed with Adult ADD, both hyper and inattentive. I feel much more organized and I have alot more energy. The first week I started on it I was only taking one in am and one at noon at about 4pm, I would be sooooo tired, the doc upped me to 3 10mg per day and I feel great by time the meds are wearing off its bed time, I have to admit, I personally have had a littl ... Show Full Comment

1/31/2009 3:37:46 PM

Reviewer: ruby, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
what is the difference between an amphetamine and methylphenadate(sp) and what is teh dextro- new to the both??

chest x-ray