Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of orencia iv.

12/10/2008 6:55:58 AM

Reviewer: do615, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I feel alittle better. not much. all other meds didnt work. this makes my hair fall out and gave me a cough. research this before you determine it is right for you.

11/29/2008 8:54:12 PM

Reviewer: mary, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Orencia for about a year and a half. I feel very good and have no side effects that I am aware of. I have high energy and a small amount of pain. It seems in the fall I have pain but then it passes. I take this inconjuction with Methotresxate and folic acid...no sores in my mouth, no nausea, just tired the day of the infusion.

11/20/2008 11:02:41 AM

Reviewer: keylimepie1, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had four infusions so far. ( after being on Humira and that didn't help too much)I noticed that after my fourth infusion my body aching has subsided but joints still hurt a lot. I am not giving up on this drug! Doc. says it takes time to work well, but does continually.

11/10/2008 7:32:17 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I experience extreme nausea-so after the 1st treatment they give me an anti nausea shot and I no longer have that problem- also if I spend the day doing very little I have found less fatigue. I am one who is allergic to 98% of RA Meds-so still have a few flares, but just had 6th treatment and am doing pretty good- but I can tell when it is wearing off- and look forward to the treatment.

11/10/2008 6:46:44 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I could not take Humira because I had, and still have Histoplasmosis present but dormant in my lungs.Although Orencia is not contraindicated with Orencia use, I am taking an antifungal to be on the safe side. So happy to be on Orencia. I have had 4 treatments. Only side effect is a strange taste in my mouth for the first 4 or more days. Last treatment a soreness of my tounge . Always a headache on ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee