Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Rythmol Oral.

12/13/2012 6:54:32 PM

Reviewer: keedie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was placed on Rythmal to treat atrial fibrulation.My HR decreased after Digoxin was added, I had previously been on atenolol which was increased the first week the a-fib started. I started having severe headaches when I took the rythmal and noticed my B/P slowly creeping up. My Atrial fibrulation persited for two mos. and was finally resolved by electro-Cardioversion.

11/17/2012 5:11:23 PM

Reviewer: lottagottago, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
ok

11/12/2012 5:08:01 PM

Reviewer: netann, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Rhythmol threw me into constant, chronic A-fib. Before taking it, I only had infrequent A-fib episodes. The doctors have tried various drugs but, have not been able to get me back into rhythm. I'm VERY unhappy about this! A-fib is a dangerous condition and, now, I'm in it all the time thanks to Rhythmol.

8/16/2012 1:16:53 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have atrial tach and atrial fib. I've tried dozens of meds to control it over the years, including 3 ablations. The last ablation was of my SA node. The ablations were all helpful for about a month then the arrhythmias came back. I've only been on rythmol for about a month, and I have another ablation scheduled at the end of this month. The rythmol has probably been effective about ... Show Full Comment

3/19/2012 1:56:58 PM

Reviewer: ncgirl321, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had episodes of A-Fib for 7 years. The longest I went between epsiodes was 2 years. Recently,I had an ablation done on the left side for flutter. The rythmol kept the A-Fib in check and allowed the flutter to surface so they could stop it. Wonderful procedure and non invasive. Went home the next day. Have been very pleased with the Rythmol results. I have been able to resume my very physial ... Show Full Comment

chest x-ray